FEDCOM Construction operates as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) that specializes in project management and general construction for the government. It is best known for consulting and managing construction contracts for both public- and private-sector organizations.
Since 1998, FEDCOM’s leadership has successfully overseen the on-time, on-budget execution of more than $100 million in new-build and renovation work.
FEDCOM has all of the capabilities of a large corporation, but we give each project the customization and attention it deserves. We continually deliver professional service by:
- Adhering to strict policies for personnel, site, and public safety.
- Maintaining OSHA certifications and best practices for all projects.
- Enlisting third-party quality control specialists to uphold standards.
- Building with high-quality, durable material to withstand time and wear.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our work through industry-leading warranties.
Industrial Classification Codes
- 236220 – Commercial and Institutional
- 236115 – New Housing
- 236116 – New Multifamily Housing
- 236118 – Residential Remodeling
- 238310 – Drywall and Insulation
- 238350 – Finish Carpentry
- 238820 – Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning
- 238320 – Painting and Wall Covering
- 238330 – Flooring
- 238130 – Framing
- 238170 – Siding
- 238160 – Roofing
- 238140 – Masonry
- 238220 – Commercial, Residential